- Newsday Crossword
- September 26 2021
Newsday Crossword September 26 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword September 26 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 26 2021) has a total of 145 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 26 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 145 clues in the September 26 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ASS which contains 3 Characters.
- Braying beast is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is THENUTTYPROFESSOR which contains 17 Characters.
- Title role for Jerry Lewis and Eddie Murphy is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 26 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J