- Newsday Crossword
- September 12 2021
Newsday Crossword September 12 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword September 12 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 12 2021) has a total of 143 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 12 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 143 clues in the September 12 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PBS which contains 3 Characters.
- Ken Burns media partner is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MAGGIESMITH which contains 11 Characters.
- Downton Abbey grandmother is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 12 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are Q