- Newsday Crossword
- May 16 2021
Newsday Crossword May 16 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword May 16 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (May 16 2021) has a total of 138 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the May 16 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 138 clues in the May 16 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NYE which contains 3 Characters.
- TV science explainer is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BOOKERTWASHINGTON which contains 17 Characters.
- First Tuskegee leader (Incidentally . . .) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in May 16 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z