- Newsday Crossword
- June 27 2021
Newsday Crossword June 27 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword June 27 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (June 27 2021) has a total of 145 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the June 27 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 145 clues in the June 27 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is GEL which contains 3 Characters.
- Form of toothpaste is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ROLLINGINTHEAISLES which contains 18 Characters.
- Laughing uncontrollably is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in June 27 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z