- Newsday Crossword
- July 26 2022
Newsday Crossword July 26 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword July 26 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 26 2022) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 26 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the July 26 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DOI which contains 3 Characters.
- '__ know you?' is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CINEMATOGRAPHER which contains 15 Characters.
- Person supervising the camera work is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 26 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,W,X