- Newsday Crossword
- July 22 2021
Newsday Crossword July 22 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword July 22 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 22 2021) has a total of 75 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 22 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 75 clues in the July 22 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TAM which contains 3 Characters.
- Flat hat is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PULPFICTION which contains 11 Characters.
- Travoltas first film with Tarantino is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 22 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,W,X,Z