- Newsday Crossword
- July 14 2021
Newsday Crossword July 14 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword July 14 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 14 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 14 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the July 14 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is JON which contains 3 Characters.
- Georgia senator Ossoff is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WINDOWPANES which contains 11 Characters.
- Glass in storefronts is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 14 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are