- Newsday Crossword
- July 10 2021
Newsday Crossword July 10 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword July 10 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 10 2021) has a total of 70 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 10 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 70 clues in the July 10 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is MOT which contains 3 Characters.
- Bit of wit is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WATCHGLASS which contains 10 Characters.
- Face covering is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 10 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are F,Q,X,Z