- Newsday Crossword
- January 15 2022
Newsday Crossword January 15 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword January 15 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 15 2022) has a total of 71 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 15 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 71 clues in the January 15 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ESS which contains 3 Characters.
- Half of an icy eight is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BRIDGESTONE which contains 11 Characters.
- Michelin rival is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 15 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are Q