- Newsday Crossword
- January 11 2022
Newsday Crossword January 11 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword January 11 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 11 2022) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 11 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the January 11 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ISH which contains 3 Characters.
- Suffix meaning 'sort of' is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BIRDSOFAFEATHER which contains 15 Characters.
- Kindred spirits is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 11 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,Z