- Newsday Crossword
- December 3 2021
Newsday Crossword December 3 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword December 3 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (December 3 2021) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the December 3 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the December 3 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NEA which contains 3 Characters.
- Culture grant awarder is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SLEEPSTANDINGUP which contains 15 Characters.
- End of quote is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in December 3 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are Q,Z