- Newsday Crossword
- August 6 2021
Newsday Crossword August 6 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword August 6 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 6 2021) has a total of 74 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 6 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 74 clues in the August 6 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PAD which contains 3 Characters.
- Part of a paw is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is AMUNDSENGULF which contains 12 Characters.
- Beluga whales Canadian habitat is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 6 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z