- Newsday Crossword
- September 9 2021
Newsday Crossword September 9 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword September 9 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 9 2021) has a total of 73 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 9 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 73 clues in the September 9 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ATV which contains 3 Characters.
- Safari transportation is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is XYLOPHONIST which contains 11 Characters.
- Hammer handler is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 9 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are Q,Z