- Newsday Crossword
- November 21 2021
Newsday Crossword November 21 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword November 21 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 21 2021) has a total of 144 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 21 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 144 clues in the November 21 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is CIC which contains 3 Characters.
- Presidential title: Abbr. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SILVERFISH which contains 10 Characters.
- It's an insect is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 21 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are Q,Z